Doctrinal Basis of Faith
THE DOCTRINAL BASIS OF FAITH
TAFES has Doctrinal basis of faith which is the fundamental truth of Christianity. It is as stated below:
- The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scriptures as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matter of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely through the sacrificial death, as our Representative and Substitute, of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ
- The unity of Believers in Christ.